Please allow at least 24 hours after you've received your tracking number to track your package. Note that some carriers reuse tracking numbers so don’t be confused if you enter this number and see that your package was delivered 2 months ago. Simply allow the carrier to refresh the feed and check back. If the tracking does not populate, please contact us and we'd be happy to help!
Articles in this section
- What happens if my package is lost or stolen?
- My tracking number doesn't work. Can you help me track my package?
- How do I know if my order has shipped?
- Can I expedite my order?
- Can I select the carrier at checkout?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long does shipping take?
- When will I receive my Homesick order?